- controller - DEVSTYLE spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Białystok (15-215) at ul. Konopnicka 14/8, NIP (tax id.): 5423453088;
- store - a website enabling the purchase of goods and services, available on the Internet at the address https://nextgenarchitecture.com and https://cart.easy.tool;
- sales or purchase - this is a process during which you purchase goods or services available in the store in return for funds;
- user - a natural or legal person that purchases via functionalities embedded in the store goods or services sold by the controller.
- The store does not require creating a user account to use its full functionality. To make a purchase in the store, it is necessary to accept the store regulations.
Processing of personal data
WHO CAN I CONTACT IN MATTERS CONCERNING DATA PROTECTION?
In all matters concerning the protection of personal data you can contact the data protection officer appointed by the controller, at the following e-mail address email@example.com.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING MY PERSONAL DATA?
The controller processes your personal data for the following purposes presented together with the legal grounds for their processing:
- execution and performance of the sales agreement - pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: the GDPR);
- payment of the value added tax due - pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in connection with Article 19(5)(4) and Article 108(1) of the Polish Value Added Tax Act, the Polish Accounting Act;
- payment of the income tax due - pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in connection with Article 32 of the Polish Tax Ordinance and the provisions of the Polish Personal Income Tax Act;
- fulfilment of the obligation to store VAT invoices issued by the controller - pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in connection with Article 32 of the Polish Tax Ordinance Act;
- controller's legitimate interests consisting of handling, investigating and defending against mutual claims, also in cases of withdrawal from the agreement by the user, preventing prohibited acts, carrying out marketing of own services, conducting internal statistical surveys concerning the method of the agreement performance, examining the level of satisfaction with the quality of the service provided in connection with the agreement performance and considering complaints related to the agreement - pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of Regulation 2016/679;
- conducting the negotiation process between the company represented by the user and the controller, which may end with the establishment of business cooperation consisting in the sales of goods or services by the controller to the company represented by the user - Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
WHO WILL BE THE RECIPIENT OF MY DATA?
Your personal data are disclosed to entities cooperating with the controller. Such entities are called data recipients. As a rule the controller may disclose the data in the following cases:
- when such an obligation results from the provisions of law - this applies to the disclosure by the controller of your data;
- when the controller must disclose the data in order to be able to perform the agreement with the entity - such an action is always performed on the basis of the data processing agreement signed;
- when the controller decides to disclose personal data because of its own legitimate interest;
- when it results from your consent to the processing of data.
All the above cases are practices fully compliant with the GDPR.
The entities to which the controller will disclose your personal data will be:
- Meta Platforms, Inc. (California, United States of America);
- Google Ltd (California, United States of America);
- Netlify Inc. (San Francisco, United States of America);
- Kajabi LLC (California, United States of America);
- ConvertKit LLC (California, United States of America);
- Stripe, Inc. (California, United States of America);
- easytools sp. z o.o. (KRS no. 0000821672)
- Fakturownia sp. z o. o. (KRS no. 0000572426)
ARE MY PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERRED OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN UNION?
In certain specific situations, the controller may transfer your personal data to countries other than those from the European Economic Area – the so-called third countries. This always includes necessary cases, e.g. performance of the agreement or ensuring proper operation of particular functionalities of the store. In such situations, the controller always enters into a processing agreement that ensures an adequate level of your data security. All processors entrusted by the controller with your personal data have been certified in the Privacy Shield programme, approved by the decision of the European Commission.
HOW LONG WILL MY DATA BE PROCESSED?
The controller processes your data for various periods of time. This depends on the purpose of the data processing and their type. We may indicate the following periods:
- for 6 years from the date of your contact with the controller;
- for 6 years from the date of your visit to the website managed by the controller;
- for 5 years from the end of the calendar year of the expiry of deadline for the tax payment required by the provisions regulating tax liabilities – pursuant to Articles 32 and 70(1) of the Polish Tax Ordinance Act.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROCESSING OF MY PERSONAL DATA?
You have the right to request the controller to rectify and erase your personal data or to limit their processing and you have the right to object to it. These rights are vested in you only in situations in which submitting such a request is actually justified.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time – it concerns the consent to receiving the newsletter and is fully explained during the process of subscribing to the newsletter.
DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE MY PERSONAL DATA?
If you only visit the store, you do not have to provide your personal data. If you do not want your personal data to be subject to analytical and statistical actions, you can use special browser plug-ins that will prevent data collection (e.g. by providing fictitious information about your browser or your behaviour). If you decide to purchase goods or services from the controller, you will not be able to place an order without providing your personal data.
AUTOMATED PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will be processed in an automated manner, but will not be subject to profiling.
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
You have the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the manner of the processing of your personal data to a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office with its registered office in Warsaw (00-193), at ul. Stawki 2.
Storing information or obtaining access to information already stored in the telecommunications terminal device
The store does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in the so-called cookies. The store uses the so-called permanent and session cookies in relation to users. Session cookies are stored on the user’s device until the user leaves the website or turns off the browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal device for a period of time specified in their parameters – this may be the session time, the time determined in advance or the time until their removal by the user.
The store uses the following types of cookies:
- files necessary for the functioning of the store – they enable the use of the website content in a correct manner, make it possible to adjust its content to the device and take care of basic issues related to the security of your data – you cannot disable these files, but you can block them. In the case of blocking, some elements of the website will not work. These cookies do not store any personal data;
- files enabling analytical and statistical actions – they allow the collection of information about the manner of using the store by the user. They help the controller to understand how you use the store, which content is interesting for you and which content you omit. The information collected in this manner allows the improvement of the store operation. These data are aggregated and, therefore, they remain anonymous. You may refuse to give consent to the use of these cookies – then we will not know when you have visited the store and what actions you have done. The resignation from these cookies may cause that some functions of the store will not be available;
- files enabling the personalisation of the store functionalities – they allow remembering your settings or preferences, e.g. concerning the region of the world you come from or the language in which you want our website to display its content. The use of these files makes it possible to adjust the website to your personal preferences based on your previous visits and settings, also to adjust the manner of displaying the content to the parameters of your device. You may refuse to give consent to the use of these cookies. Then we will not have information about your preferences, and some functions of the website may not work properly.
All cookies used by the controller contain the name of the store and identify your devices and browser. They also make it possible to find out whether your device has already visited the store. Sometimes, in conjunction with other data, the information contained in cookies may constitute personal data. The collected information includes:
- data concerning your device – its type, model, such unique identifiers as the MAC or IP address, information about the operating system, its version and settings, language of the operation, screen resolution, web browser version and resolution;
- data concerning the manner in which you use the store – data about the last visit to the store, its length, type of visited sites and sub-sites, their URLs, web browser version, and items you have added to the cart;
- data concerning your location – IP address, data about your geographical location obtained through various positioning technologies, other geolocation data you have provided, including names of Wi-Fi points or other sensors providing information about devices in the vicinity.
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies;
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/ciasteczka;
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/pl/cookies.html;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en-GB.
You also have the possibility to verify your settings in the browser at any time, also in relation to individual cookies. For this purpose, you can use the following tools: